Sunday, August 31, 2008

 

Atletico madrid vs Malaga

Must admit I don’t know too much about Malaga’s team for a simple fact I haven’t heard of any of their players. But I do know Madrid very well. I am taking this bet simply because I cant see Madrid getting away with anything less then a win and IMO the handicap should be at least -1.25.
They got back in the champs league this yr and have some very good attacking players. Aguero had a great Olympics and he is going to be match fit and rdy to go. Adding to the fact they have already played a couple of competitive game against a very good schalke team. I just think the home side is going to have too much for Malaga.
They simply looked electrifying and to beat schalke 4-0 in a champs league qualifier, its really impressive.
The only thing that worries me is the lack of creativity from the midfield so against better teams they could struggle, but today the forwards will be good enough to carry them through.
I simply cannot see anything other then I win so I will go into this one with high stake

Hwin -1.0 @1.72

Win another 4-0 result from the Madrid side. As a liverpool supporter I am getting a lil scared by their form and our chances to progress in the champions league.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]