Wednesday, August 27, 2008

 

Buy reviews

Each week I will post my tips on betshoot.com and various football related websites. However I will not be posting all my tips on there and they will appear only 30min or so before in most cases, if at all!!!

However you can buy my tips on each match for as low as £2. This will give you plenty of time to make up your decision and make a bet.

There are also money back guarantee matches from myself for £3. This is marked with the label MBG. What this does is that I can guarantee you my tip will come through or you will get your £3 back and a free tip of your choice. This option is only available in MBG matches and if you wish. You can just pay £2 instead and not take out the MBG option but of course that means if it loses then you will not get your £2 back.

A list of all the games I aim to give tips on will have a title on my blog and probably the first paragraph. The rest will have to be bought or wait till just before the kickoff to see.

Why pay money for my reviews? Because I have a excellent record. What’s two pound when you it can win you much, much more? Come give it a try!! You will not be disappointed. J

Make payment through www.paypal.com to jacklamuk@yahoo.co.uk stating which game you wish to receive review for.

Discounts are available for purchasing block reviews. Email me for price. Thanks

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]