Saturday, August 23, 2008

 

How it works

For each game I aim to break down all the statistics and according to how confident I feel about the game I will stake a unit of between 1 to 10.Of course how much you wish to gamble or put on the game is entirely up to you. But this is a format I recommend to everybody and if you can stick with it then I am sure you will make money in the long run.So this is how it works at the start of each month depending on how I get on I will determine how much each of my unit is going to represent.Once I have determined say £4 each unit then I will stick with it until I build up a big enough bankroll to increase my unit stake up. It’s always tempting to put extra money on a game that you feel totally confident of winning. But in gambling there is no such things as a sure win.So once you set a stake, stick with it because in the long run, you will find that your sure wins will miss every now and then and the money it cost you will take a lot more wins to make up.This is an example:Say for instance my unit stake is £4 and my win record is 75%. I double my stake per unit for a sure bet and stake 10 units on it and lost. So now I am £80 down. Now in 10 matches if I stake an average of 7 units. I will have made 28 units. £112 because of that one lost I am now down to £34 and all it takes its another slip up and my winning record would still mean I have lost money.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]