Wednesday, August 27, 2008

 

My reviews

My reviews take time, effort and a lot of research. My record is not by luck but by careful analysis and knowledge of the game at a respectable level. Being a keen sports person myself and playing various sports. Over the years you will get an idea on players mentality and how they are going to approach each game with the different situations.
Understanding this is very important because it will help you analyse how the game will plan out and make the predictions more accurate.

I like to approach each game and break it down to every detail to ensure myself the maximum chance of winning. It could be £1 or £100 pound on the line. It doesn’t matter!! I would still want to win.

I wouldn’t lie gambling involves a bit of luck. Without it and you will struggle. However, with my tips I would like to think of winning as a predictable thing and losing is just merely bad luck. As oppose to winning is all based on luck. Its important to understand this, otherwise sports betting is not for you. You might as well go bet on black or red on a roulette table.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]