Friday, September 05, 2008

 

Amir Khan Vs Beridis Prescott

Well I said it before and I will keep saying it Amir khan is a bum and its only a matter of time before the bubble bursts for this celebrity boxer. He is way over rated and protected to a level that’s just sickening.
All the idiots out there that doesn’t know boxing might be fooled by his celebrity boxing talk and fighting style but unless you really know boxing then just be quiet.
He has signed with sky and again they are matching him with a nobody in Prescott. He has been bought in from the wilderness and was simply picked because of his record. 19 win and 17 knockout.
Sounds impressive doesn’t it? That’s exactly what sky and his promoter wants the general public that doesn’t know a lot about boxing to think.
But ask yourself this, sky just signed him to a multi million pound deal. So do you really think they will match him with an opponent they know khan couldn’t beat? Of course not!!
They along with Frank Warren will milk as much money out of him as they can and luckily for khan he will make enough money in this period to last him for the rest of his life.
17 out of 19 against nobodies, I could have a 19 out of 19 record if the guys I am fighting get knocked out every time they fight. Catch my drift? Records don’t mean nothing if the qualities of your opponents are rubbish and that is exactly the sort of opponent khan as been fighting.

When I first saw this offer from sky bet I knew I had to give it a punt. He is 4/1 to get knock down at some point during the fight. Whilst knowing his opponent has no chance of winning unless he can spark Khan clean out (possible chance of that happening with khan’s glass jaw). Khan getting knocked down is very likely.
Prescott is a bum there is no doubt about it but he throws a lot of body weight behind his punches. He likes to go for that big right hook and is a rangy fighter. Khan’s defence is weak and if he doesn’t keep that left hand up. Getting caught with that right hook will definitely sent him to the canvas.

Now I really don’t know how good this guys chin is because I have never seen him get hit but it can’t be good. How are know this? Because someone with a good chin plus respectable punching power will beat Khan. NO DOUBT!!.
So with that in mind there is a good chance Khan will get rid of him real quick but providing he can stay away, fight smart and pick his punches then knocking him down is a real possibility and for the value.
Well worth a punt IMO but I am going in with a low stake because like I said. The other guy is just another handpicked bum.


4 units total

4 @ 5.00 sky bet for khan to be knocked down at some point during the fight

Win. told you so. I didn't know that it was his new trainer rubio instead of warren that picked prescott to fight khan. If i had known then I would have slammed my house on him get knocked out. lol. anyway I really enjoyed seeing him knocked out and most importantly making some money for my readers.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]