Friday, September 12, 2008

 

Birmingham vs Doncaster

Well I wouldn’t lie I don’t know a lot about this Doncaster side. I have seen them play against Derby this season and I know a few of their players but not really enough to make a judgement.
Against Derby they looked really organised and stubborn.
With Sullivan in goal they certainly did look a difficult side to break down and it has certainly shown with their results. Its obvious the manager is trying to build a side that’s difficult to break down and try and pick up most of their points at home. So don’t expect them to be too adventurous if they get the first goal.
I am going to take Birmingham for this game because I think they are one of the 3 contenders for the title this season and have the most talented squad in the league. I just can’t see many teams coming away with pts at St. Andrews.
Also with no disrespect to Doncaster’s forwards but Hayter and Guy is not up to the standards IMO and against the same defence that was going up against the likes of Rooney and Tevez last season, I just cannot see them scoring.
I do feel the handicap is a little high though to I am going to cover 1-0 and 2-0 as well to ensure maximum profit.

Total 8 units

2 @ 7.00, 1-0
2 @ 6.5, 2-0
4 @ 2.1, –1 home win all with bet365.com

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]