Friday, September 12, 2008

 

Blackburn vs Aresnal

My banker of the weekend

Well before the season started I doubted whether Paul Ince is fit enough for this job. After a impressive opening game to the season I did worry a little because I predicted they will finish in the bottom half of the table. But 3 games in and my confidence is back.


Ok they didn’t deserve to loose 4-1 to west ham but the one thing that worried me most is the lack of organisation at the back. Something that would never happen if Mark Hughe’s was in charge.
I still don’t doubt Blackburn’s ability to score because they have so many great attacking players but against a more resilient defence you really have to wonder if they will outscore the other team to take all 3 points. Its still early days yet but unless Paul Ince can adapt real quick he is going to find his team with a losing streak and lack of confidence will start to creep through the team.
Aresnal have just started playing football again and scoring the goals. Fabregas presence clearly lifted the side and it’s clearer to be seen.
I am a little surprise Nasiri has settled in so quickly and he is a little greedier then most other wingers Aresnal have had recently and I think that is good for them because they always try to score the perfect goal and sometimes they just make too many passes and the chance is gone. I think his 2 goals already prove that, and show he has a real eye for goal which is a great sign.
I don’t think Blackburn playing at Ewood Park is the same under Ince then it is for Hughes. I really fancy Aresnal to take this one and the match to go over. So I am going in with a high stake.

Make sure to check out my blog and also writing for brainbetting.com as well now. Be sure to check it out for my exclusive boxing reviews.

Unit 9 away @1.80, -0.5 with bet365.com

WIN


Comments:
Arsenal=best banker
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]