Wednesday, September 17, 2008

 

CL qualifiers Celtic vs Aab Alborg

The home side have a fully fit squad to choose from and on a European night I expect nothing less then a home win. Samaras is a player I have always liked and good news for Celtic is that the talented player seems to be enjoying his football and compliment Hesslink very well.
I don’t know much about their opponents but from what I know they are struggling a bit with form at the moment. Is not good sign since they are going to a side that won all their home games in the CL last season.
Playing in front of a sell out crowd and against a side as experience as Celtic. I really don’t see Alborg getting anything from this game. Their 4-2 win at the weekend was very impressive and I expect them to be even more switched on for this game.
They can attack from left, right and centre, play very direct and it’s the ability to mix things up plus the voice of the home crowd which gives them good results continually against some of the top sides in Europe.
I think Gordan Strachan’s team have a decent chance in this group but they know in order to qualify for the next rd then they must ensure they win all their home games. Alborg is easily the worst team in this group so a victory is vital.
The key comes from the first goal and as I don’t see Celtic not scoring I am going to take this with high stake.

Unit 9 @1.75 –1.0 with bet365.com

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]