Wednesday, September 17, 2008

 

CL qualifiers Man u vs Villarreal

Just as I expected on the weekend they looked tired and leggy and was outworked by Liverpool and lost deservedly. I think tonight’s game couldn’t come at a better time. I don’t think the lost would have affected them too much and a CL night at home will certainly keep the focus of the players again.
Berbatov is doubt for this game but at least Ronaldo is back and that will certainly boost the morale of the home side.
Villarreal are no pushovers they have some very exciting talent and Senna just had a excellent tournament for Spain, where to me he was their best player. I think they are talented and well drilled but don’t really have much natural talent especially at the back. Both Nihat and Rossi is out for this game and I think their main focus will be to shut down Man u and try to hit them on the counter.
I expect Villarreal to defend deep without being too adventurous but personally I don’t think that’s the way teams should play against Man u because they have too many good players and sooner or later they will find a break through.
If Ronaldo is at 70% best for this game then I will be certain Man u will take this game. Fergie will get the players fired up again and 3 pt in the opening game is of massive importance because the away trip is going to be very tough. Also with Celtic’s excellent home record, qualifying from this group will be harder then the bookie suggests.

Unit 8 @2.1 –1.0 with bet365.com

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]