Monday, September 22, 2008

 

EPL Weekend 27-09-08 picks

Picks for the coming weekend:

Subscribe now to get my picks for the following weekend games listed below:

EPL

Arsenal vs Hull – detailed review LOST
Everton vs Liverpool WIN
Manchester utd vs Bolton – detailed review WIN
Stoke vs Chelsea WIN
Wigan vs Man City – detailed review HALF
Aston Villa vs Sunderland WIN

Championship

Reading vs Swansea WIN
Charlton vs Sheffield wed LOST

You will only find my picks displayed on my blog and http://www.brainbetting.com/ for the Liverpool and Charlton game.

Subscribe to my blog now Free for a 3-week trail period and you will get all my picks emailed to you. Enjoy!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]