Thursday, September 04, 2008

 

Leeds Vs Crewe

I have been following leeds closely this season. They are a good team and no doubt IMO they deserve to be playing at a higher league. Last yr they narrowly missed out on promotion but have managed to keep whole of their best players and added some very good players in the summer to boost their promotion chances.
Beckford and Becchio is going to be a very good strike partnership this season and provided they stay healthy then I have no doubt they will be one of the contenders this season. They have started of pretty well but have yet to shift into top gears. The draw and lost game came against two of the better sides in the league, so those result really isn’t too bad at all.
Crewe is not a bad side, they will be a fairly solid home side this season but away from home I really don’t see them performing too well. Their strikers are nothing special and I struggle to see them creating too much. Away from their home crowd I just struggle to see them getting too motivated to try and get the goals.
I think the handicap is a little high for this game as I would prefer it to be -0.75 instead of -1 but I think Leeds will do the business this game.

8 units -1.0 @ 1.925

win result 5-2 easy money

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]