Thursday, October 02, 2008

 

Everton vs Newcastle

Everton are going to improve, I am really surprised by their dodgy defending so far this season as I always see Moyes sides to be compact and difficult to break down. Their squad is a little thin on the ground and they could defiantly do with another forward to share the work load. However the midfield likes to get forward and there is plenty of goals there.
Newcastle are really struggling, I just don’t know where there next win is coming to come from. With the attacking qualities the home side has and all the injury problems Newcastle has at the moment. I really can’t see them taking anything away at Goodison.
The home side has abit of everything going forward and new signing Fellani is proving a real handful in the air with his height. Everton will score so Newcastle will have to outscore them and I just really can’t see that happening.

Stake 9 Everton(-0.75) @ 2.00 with bet365.com

Comments:
hello man. Can you please subscribe me to your trial service? my e-mail is angelov.mk[at]gmail.com . thanks & cheers
 
Oh my god. Your pick on this match so funny, like pick on match Atl - Sevilla))
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]